Any color$120 $27 Save 78%
Any color$85 $51 Save 40%
Any color$90 $55 Save 39%
Any color$130 $94 Save 28%
Any color$130 $48 Save 63%
Any color$100 $50 Save 50%
$80 $43 Save 46%
Any color$130 $57 Save 56%
$85 $74 Save 13%
Any color$60 $39 Save 35%
Any color$170 $64 Save 62%
Any color$65 $54 Save 17%
$130 $71 Save 45%
Any color$110 $30 Save 73%
Any color$80 $25 Save 69%
$90 $70 Save 22%
$85 $55 Save 35%
No offers available
Any color$90 $50 Save 44%
$120 $88 Save 27%
No offers available
Any color$150 $86 Save 43%
Any color$90 $60 Save 33%
Any color$70 $24 Save 66%
Any color$180 $43 Save 76%
Any color$80 $55 Save 31%
Any color$160 $40 Save 75%
$100 $66 Save 34%
$110 $40 Save 64%
$70 $32 Save 54%
Best Green Adidas Sneakers - September 2019
We all have the affinity for neutral sneakers. It's only practical as it seamlessly pairs with any outfit at any given occasion. That may be true, but it cannot be denied that sometimes, we like to spice out an everyday outfit with an injection of color.
Those intimidate with color can easily start injecting green because it is a color that comes in a broad spectrum, deemed as gender-neutral, and versatile. A dramatist named Pedro Calderon de la Barca once said, "Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises." From that, we have to agree that you can't beat the color of nature.
Adidas, having a long-standing history of crafting sneakers, has delved into almost all the shades of green. Understandably, it's just a hue that is like a chameleon; it can camouflage and stand out depending on what you need it to be. Thinking of buying a pair? Our team has gathered some of the most in-demand Adidas green shoes in the market:
Popular green Adidas men's shoes
Because of the ubiquity of these, it seems that the iconic face on the tongue needs no introduction. These green and white Adidas sneakers started in tennis but were given a second life in the casual category.
Facts about the Stan Smith:
- It was not supposed to be for Stan Smith. The original shoe was intended for Robert Haillet, a legendary French tennis player.
- Since its 1971 launch, not much has changed with the design of this white and green Adidas shoes.
- Based on Stan Smith's recommendation, the shoe should be blue instead of green.
- Approximately 50 million pairs of Adidas Stan Smiths were sold from its launch until 2016.
The extensive and vast archive of Adidas makes vintage pieces extraordinary. The I-5923 is a green Adidas shoe that meshes retro style with modern comfort.
Facts about the I-5923:
- Its former name was Iniki Boost.
- The name was drawn from the brand's catalog called Mercury that has a shelf number 5923.
If there's a specific image that minimalist shoes portray, the Deerupt Runner breaks that. Though it holds true of being a lightweight sneaker, the mesh and webbing upper creates a heavy texture that serves as an accent as well.
Facts about the Deerupt Runner:
- The heavy use of mesh was highly inspired by the Marathon trainer, the last shoe that Adi Dassler became involved in before his passing in 1978.
- True to being a modern sneaker, the toe-down poses heavily used on Instagram sneaker portraits highly influenced its design.
New to the lifestyle family of the brand is the Prophere from Adidas. Only released on December 15, 2017, these sneakers exude an extremely contemporary design with its maximalist, sculpted, and highly textured sole. Its chunkiness is complemented by the lightness of the knitted upper and raw-edged leather heel cage that doubles as the Three Stripes.
Facts about the Prophere:
- Despite fresh in the market, the Prophere already garnered collaborations including the more recent Dragon Ball Z, featuring speckled green Adidas shoes.
- Released on January 11, 2018 is the olive green Adidas shoes which carry the same profile as the UNDFTD collaboration minus the tiger detailing.
- An UNDEFEATED x Adidas Prophere partnership was made in the works. It presents a camouflage print with apparent green clusters clad on the entire upper.
Though Adidas likes to look at its catalog now and then, the Climacool 1 came from a fresher trunk, their less than 10-year silhouettes.
Facts about Climacool 1:
- Paralleling the warmer months is the mint green Adidas shoe a.k.a. "Frost Green" clothed with the Climacool technology.
- The ZX Flux series highly inspire the construction of the shoe.
- These sneakers feature a decoupled outsole and provide superior traction because of the multi-directional tread pattern.
Popular green Adidas women's sneakers
Adidas sure loves to bring back the old with its release of Forest Grove.
Facts about the Forest Grove:
- The Forest Grove is highly inspired by the Adidas Oregon, an 80s running shoe.
- This version released different shades of green—from forest green, olive, and pastel.
A modern rendition of the classic Adidas Superstar a slip-on version. Despite some tweaks, the signature shell toe remained to be embedded on this.
Facts about the Superstar Slip-on:
- Adidas army green sneakers are offered for this edition, as well as a light-colored one.
- Its slip-on construction and the leather pull tabs delivery an easy on and off wear.
Facts about the Everyn:
- This low-top number carries a thick rubber sole enhanced with a textured shell toe conveyed by the Superstar.
- The heel patch and perforated Three Stripes shoes show significant similarity with the Stan Smith.
Nothing will catapult the product into success than having one of the most sought-after models like Kylie Jenner wear it. The Arkyn can attest to that, producing a campaign that gets famous personalities like Ana Kras, Marisa Competello, Syv de Blare, and Florencia Galarza.
Facts about Arkyn:
- These women's Adidas shoes possess a modern silhouette because of its Primeknit upper and Boost midsole.
- One variation is the Adidas olive green sneakers highlighted with a pale blue Three Stripes.
Adidas Gazelle Primeknit
Everyone is familiar with the Gazelle. Even though it carries a profile that puts you back in the '90s, its silhouette is versatile and timeless. Primeknit does not only serve as a technology but a trend. Even the Gazelle caught it with the Gazelle Primeknit.
Facts about Adidas Gazelle Primeknit:
- Cool off with a mint green Adidas shoe rendition. The color takes you to a different kind of freshness.
- The Primeknit upper delivers texture other than supreme breathability.
How can I be on-trend with green Adidas sneakers?
Green doesn't mean that you can't follow those that you see in magazines. Green is a superb color to inject while being vogue. Here are some of the trends that you can follow:
The Dad sneaker season – If you haven't embraced this one yet, sad to say, it's still here to stay. Here are some of the green Adidas shoes that you can try:
Neon is in – Time to be a showstopper and incorporate it on your shoes. Using flashy hues, whether the entire upper or just hints, on your footwear is the way to go. Be on trend with these:
- Adidas ZX 700 "Neon Green"
- Adidas Deerupt Runner "Semi Solar Slime"
Tie dye won't die – We can see a revival to the 90's fashion. Now that we're already over chokers and colored sunglasses, it's time for tie-dye to get the spotlight. Follow the fad with these kicks:
- Adidas NMD "Nice Kicks"
- Pharell x Adidas Tennis Hu "Holi Festival"
How can I pull off neon green Adidas sneakers?
If you're a bit scared with bright colors, keeping everything muted is the best way to ease in. Also getting a pair with hints of neon green can also be a technique to incorporate the flashy color. You can also complement the brightness by using a softer tone like a pastel one.
Aside from colorway, what are the other factors that I should consider when buying sneakers?
Numerous qualities come into play when purchasing shoes, it varies for each. Generally, comfort, style, and durability are the first that buyers look for. Digging deeper, the material, craftsmanship, and technologies also come into play.
If you have a particular shoe in mind, you can type that on the search button of this website. RunRepeat.com provides collated unbiased reviews that will significantly help your selection.
Is Adidas true to size?
Though it varies from shoe to shoe, the general feedback notes that Adidas is smaller than usual. If apprehensive, it is safe to order a size larger to get the ideal fit
How do I select my Adidas sizing?
You can go to the brand website to check out their guide on finding your size.
Where can I buy authentic Adidas kicks online?
Many websites offer Adidas apparel and sneakers. Just ensure that they are reputable to avoid counterfeits. Other than the brand website, you can try ChampSports.com, Finishline.com, and Footlocker.com
Are there green collaboration sneakers?
Yes. Other than core pieces released by the brand, collaborators also like to use green into their compositions. Some of the most notable ones we've found are:
Not everyone gets it, but almost every sneakerhead would have to agree that Yeezy's are those that you shouldn't sleep on. The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost v2 was first released in 2016, and has become one of the most popular Yeezy releases to date.
- The "Dark Green" colorway was released in June 2017. This hue is an excellent attempt to deviate from the usual neutral colorway of Yeezy’s.
- The V2 version possesses a Primeknit upper and has contrasting stripe that has "SPLY - 350." It sits atop a Boost sole.
Renowned designer Raf Simons garnered the reputation of overhauling a brand as we have seen with Christian Dior and Calvin Klein. Adidas also got their piece of the Simons pie with their partnership revamping the Detroit Runner.
- The artist embeds the sneakers with a futuristic chunky and shiny sole.
- Sport these kicks if you want to get on the dad sneaker trend.
- Dark green Adidas shoes of this version were released for the Fall/Winter 2018.
If there's something in common about all the creations of Pharell, it is the fact that he embraces color. While his use for striking hues instantly draws you in, the Tennis Hu was highly inspired by the brand's classic silhouettes—Forest Hill and Stan Smith.
- Both of the shoes sported signature colors—green, white, and yellow, which then reflected the Tennis Hu.
- Hu is Pharell's Adidas line which is short for Human. The collection revolves around the idea of bringing together people and celebrating the differences in cultures.
- BAPE x Adidas UltraBoost
If there are pioneer brands that sneakerheads flock on to, BAPE will undoubtedly be included on that list. It's not a first time done deal, the relationship between the two previously happened with the NMD_R1 in 2016. Proving that one is not enough, BAPE clothes the Adidas UltraBoost with its signature camo print.
- The BAPE x Adidas UltraBoost is set to release on February 2, 2018.
- These sneakers are included in the "Superbowl Exclusive."
Can you suggest ways to prolong my sneakers?
It should take that much effort to prolong the life of your kicks. We suggest that you just these minor steps:
- Have a rotation. Allow your favorite pairs to breathe.
- Take off your shoes with care. Unlace it and ensure that you loosen the laces when you remove your feet.
- Store it properly. A shoe shaper will do wonders and will prevent the sneakers from creasing.
- If you have access to a protector spray, get it. It makes the shoe water-resistant and will help protect the material.
If I can't find the specific shoe that I'm looking at Adidas.com, can I still purchase it?
The Adidas website can only house a specific number of shoes. Usually, they only carry fresh stocks. If you have a particular model that you wish to acquire, you can try websites like Ebay.com and Amazon.com. Just make sure that they are the original models
How much should I sell out for Adidas sneakers?
The brand comes in a wide range of price points so there’s pretty much something available for every budget need. Those that are looking for more affordable pieces can reach for the Adidas Essentials, which houses items that are within the $60-$90 range. If budget is not an issue though, collaboration and very limited-edition items are the best to cop.
15 best green Adidas sneakers
- Adidas N-5923
- Adidas Superstar
- Adidas NMD_R1
- Pharrell Williams Tennis Hu
- Adidas Stan Smith
- Adidas Campus
- Adidas Sobakov
- Adidas Continental 80
- Adidas NMD_R1 STLT Primeknit
- Adidas I-5923
- Adidas Deerupt Runner
- Adidas Pro Model
- Adidas Tubular Doom Primeknit
- Adidas Cloudfoam Ultimate
- Adidas Adiease
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...